2017 - 2018 Registration
Registration for students new to or returning to any Tiverton School occurs at the Central Administration Building. This office is located at the rear of the Tiverton High School Campus. Parking is available.
100 N. Brayton Road (rear)
Call 624-8475 option 5 to schedule an appointment.
Registrations are by appointment only.
Please download a registration packet HERE in advance of your appointment so you may complete the packet before you arrive.
RI school registration regulations require:
According to RI Law 16-2-27, students entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before September 1st of the year in which you are registering your child or children. Students entering 1st Grade must be 6 years old on or before September 1st of the year in which you are registering you child or children.
Prior to enrolling in any of our schools you are required to provide the following information:
- Parent Photo ID (Driver’s license or Military ID)
- Proof of Residency. Student must reside in Tiverton with Parent/guardian. Originals of two of the following will be accepted as proof of residency (all must be current):
Original Birth Certificate
Copy of up to date Immunization Record
Should your child’s situation involve guardianship or custody, you MUST present us with legal documentation so we can insure your child’s safety
- Mortgage statement with Tiverton address
- Real estate tax bill
- Current major utility bill (Electric, Gas or Water)
- Copy of signed lease with Tiverton address
- Government Housing Letter with Tiverton address
RI school health regulations require the following:
Students entering Kindergarten through sixth grade should have these vaccinations:
- DTP-5 doses with last dose after the fourth birthday
- Poliomyelitis- 4 doses, with the last dose after the fourth birthday
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) - 2 doses, first dose after the first birthday, second dose after fourth birthday
- Hepatitis B Vaccine – 3 doses
- Varicella (Chickenpox) Vaccine – 2 doses on or after the first birthday
- Evidence of lead screening per state regulations
- RI School Physical Form from your pediatrician
- Proof of Dental Exam
Students entering 7th grade should also have these additional vaccinations:
- 1 dose of HPV (human papillomavirus) vaccine
- 1 dose of meningococcal conjugate (meningitis) vaccine
- 1 dose of Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis) vaccine
Students entering 12th grade must have everything above plus this additional vaccination:
- 1 dose of meningococcal conjugate (meningitis) vaccine - booster dose